Content Marketing: The Good the Bad and the Ugly
Content marketing strategies are a hot topic these days. Some companies are good content marketers, some are bad, and some are just plain ugly.
WHEN CREATING VIDEO, FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES:
- Give it the same title as that of your blog post title.
- All SEO Rules of writing an attractive title applies to video blogs as well
- Keep your video title length short – at most 60-70 characters
- Add at least a 100 word description for each of your videos
- Leave a link to your blog post under the video description
- Add no more than 10 short phrased and related tags
- The Purpose of your video should be, to grab the attention of your visitors, eventually bringing them to your blog.
- Always interlink your videos by adding anchor tags in youTube.
- Always leave one question unanswered in your videos so that the viewer may be forced to search for it at your blog.
Read the full article by Carolyn Edgecomb